Falcon knows how crucial reliability and speed are when it comes to protecting your premises and people. That’s why Falcon design all commercial fire alarm systems to work quickly and efficiently. Falcon are BAFE SP203 accredited. This means all our business fire alarm systems are installed and maintained to the highest standards. Our experienced fire alarm designers work with you to ensure all proposed or existing solutions meet your needs. So you can be certain your fire risk assessment and insurance requirements are considered.
Your local fire alarm installation company
Falcon Fire and Security install, maintain and monitor commercial and industrial fire alarms. From manual systems to life and property protection systems; including simple open plan offices to multi-storey buildings, we understand business’ fire alarm needs. Our clients include shops, schools, offices, warehouses, Doctor’s surgeries and other commercial premises. Our design process is hassle free and takes your needs fully into account:
- All our fire alarms are fitted to the latest British Standards and comply with BS5839:1 or BS5839:6
- We take into account all insurance and Fire Risk Assesment requirements and are recognised by Fire and Rescue Services.
- From simple conventional fire alarm systems to fully addressable solutions including wireless or hybrid systems.
- Takeovers, maintenance contracts and monitored systems are all provided for.
- We will also look after your emergency lighting, fire extinguishers and all other aspects of your fire protection.
Repairs and Maintenance of Existing systems
Falcon are independent, Bafe accredited fire systems maintainers. This means we repair and maintain all types of commercial fire alarm system. We pride ourselves on our rapid response, attention to detail and integrity. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Why Choose Falcon Fire and Security as your commercial Fire Alarm installation company?
Thousands of small and medium sized organisations trust us with their business fire alarm design, installation, commissioning, maintenance and monitoring services. We can integrate your fire alarm with your access control system, CCTV system and elements of your building systems. This means we help ensure maximum efficiency with minimum need for human intervention.
To find out how we help protect your property and people, get in touch with us today to arrange a free onsite survey.
Why our customers love us
Areas We Cover