We install and maintain business and commercial Fire and Life safety systems throughout the South East; our customers include shops, doctor surgeries, warehouses, office blocks, shopping and business centres, schools, equestrian and farm estates and industrial units.
Falcon’s Fire and Life safety credentials
Falcon have years of experience dsigning, installing, commissioning, maintaining and monitoring fire alarm systems to BS5839:1 and BS5839:6, including both wired and wireless fire alarms. We hold BAFE accreditation so you can be confident that all works completed comply to the latest standards. Where relevant we work alongside other accredited organisations, including for Fire Risk Assessments (FRAs) so you, as the premises responsible person, always know you have fulfilled your responsibilities. Most crucially you have put the safety of your assets and people first.
Our friendly office team will be happy to discuss any aspect of your fire and life safety systems, or can arrange a no obligation, free site survey from one of our experienced consultants.
Types of Fire and Life safety systems
Fire detection and alarm systems to BS5839:1.
- Manual (M), Life (L1, L2, L3, L4 and L5) and property (P1, p2)
- Fire alarm monitoring including Brigade response systems.
- Wireless fire alarms that comply with the latest British Standards, including mixed or hybrid systems.
- Fire alarm design only, installation only, or commission only services.
- Emergency light and Fire alarm maintenance
- Fire and Life safety system takeovers
- Emergency Lighting Systems to BS5266 and BS5588.
- Fire extinguishers, blankets, sprinklers and mist systems where required.
Why our customers love us
Areas We Cover