Are you based within 30 minutes of High Wycombe?
We are looking for an established security and fire engineer with a passion for the industry to join our team.
What we can offer you:
- Basic to £40k depending upon experience and abilities.
- We will also pay a £1250 bonus with £750 after 3 months and £500 at the end of the first year.
- Pension, 20 days plus 8, tools etc as you would expect!
- You will be asked to join the very quiet on call rota 1 in 4/5. We average 3-5 phone calls a week and no or one call out a month across the team. Standby and call out is paid in addition.
- Options for vans to be used privately.
- Work phone provided or contribution to phone bill paid.
- Fuel cards provided for work purposes.
Why work for us?
- You will be trusted to make decisions and supported in doing so, including with first class training and development.
- You will get to work on a variety of interesting projects and properties, both commercial and residential, including some very high end homes.
- We prioritise your quality of life, so no long travel time and overtime is only ever by agreement.
- We know there is limited over time so we pay at the high end of the industry pay scales – based upon your experience and abilities.
- All customers are a maximum of one hour from our base in High Wycombe, next to no London work.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, please no agencies.
Here is some of what we can do for you:
• Burglar Alarms – audible only or fully monitored solutions. We are regulated by the SSAIB and our alarm receiving centres operate 24/7. Police response alarms may entitle you to insurance discounts.
Get in touch with our friendly team to discuss any aspect of your home security systems, or to arrange a free, no obligation, site survey with one of our experienced consultants.
Why our customers love us
Areas We Cover