Are you an experienced security systems installation engineer looking for:
- Great basic rates of pay?
- Being able to prioritise your quality of life; no long travel time & minimal late or evening work.
- Trusted to make decisions & supported in doing so, including with first class training and development.
- Getting to work on a variety of interesting projects and properties, both commercial and residential, including some very high end homes.
Falcon are a family run, quality driven, engineer focused fire and security company. Quality does not mean complexity and we work best just behind the cutting edge with many of the UK’s trusted brands including: Texecom, Orisec, Pyronix, HikVision, Avigilon, Paxton, Videx and others. We would love to hear from you if you share our vision and values.
Now for the practical stuff: Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installations, small and remedial works, only occasional routine maintenance to suit the diary and geography.
- Customer handovers following completion of works.
- Participation in the On Call rota on a 1 in 4/5 basis, a standby allowance plus call out is paid
Experience & Qualifications required for the role:
- Must have worked for an SSAIB or NSI company with both commercial and residential clients.
- Strong in intruder alarms especially fault finding across a range of manufacturers.
- Good understanding of networking, in particular for CCTV.
- Knowledge of relevant standards & certification.
- A full, clean UK driving licence & able to pass security screen and enhanced DBS checks.
- Experience working on fire alarms would be a plus but is not a requirement.
- Punctual, trustworthy, reliable & take pride in your work, with effective communication skills.
- Flexible, motivated with a desire to learn.
- Always looking for ways to progress; and for ways to help the team.
- Able to work on their own and with colleagues.
- £36,000 - £44,000 experience dependant plus on call standby & call out.
- 0800 – 1700 Monday to Friday with limited travel to site required.
- Pension and 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Company vehicle, Laptop and mobile phone, full PPE and Power tools.
- Consistent and periodic relevant training.
Here is some of what we can do for you:
• Burglar Alarms – audible only or fully monitored solutions. We are regulated by the SSAIB and our alarm receiving centres operate 24/7. Police response alarms may entitle you to insurance discounts.
Get in touch with our friendly team to discuss any aspect of your home security systems, or to arrange a free, no obligation, site survey with one of our experienced consultants.
Why our customers love us
Areas We Cover