Admin and Marketing Assistant – Salary between £27,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience).
Falcon Fire & Security in High Wycombe are looking for a strong administrator to join our team on a full time basis. An interest and proven ability in marketing will be a bonus. You will be involved in all aspects of day to day activities working closely with the office manager and the managing director.
- We are a customer oriented, family owned and run, fire and security installer and maintainer with 6 field engineers and 3 office staff. We care passionately about keeping our domestic and business customers safe and secure;
- We are continuously focused on improving our customer offering and as such consider training for all team members to be a priority and will support the right candidate with suitable ongoing training on any work area in which they are interested. Full training on all company systems and industry software will be provided;
- We also know that we work best when our work life balance is in kilter; this includes a flexible mix of working from home versus from our High Wycombe office once you have settled into your role;
- Flexibility also applies with working hours either 8.30-5.00 or 9.00-5.30;
- Holiday starts at 20 days and rises to 25.
As an Admin and Marketing Assistant your role will include (but not be limited to:
- Diary management including sales and field engineer appointments;
- Quote preparation, closing down of engineers jobs including invoicing and site plan annotation, updating of customer records and order processing;
- Social media management and website updates;
- Day to day customer communications including internal marketing materials;
- Other general administration to support the smooth running of the business.
- Have great communication skills both written and on the phone;
- Know your way around Microsoft office and computers in general;
- Be able to work calmly under pressure with an ability to multitask and prioitise;
- Be online marketing savvy. A design eye isn’t essential but will help. The company will support you with access to ongoing marketing training for candidates showing a keen interest;
- Have a desire to succeed and develop your responsibilities.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning admin and marketing assistant in the subject. Please include any cover note you think might be helpful.
Contact from agencies will not be replied to.
Here is some of what we can do for you:
• Burglar Alarms – audible only or fully monitored solutions. We are regulated by the SSAIB and our alarm receiving centres operate 24/7. Police response alarms may entitle you to insurance discounts.
Get in touch with our friendly team to discuss any aspect of your home security systems, or to arrange a free, no obligation, site survey with one of our experienced consultants.
Why our customers love us
Areas We Cover